To promote broad participation in the IPSA-USP Summer School we have partnered with a number of organizations to provide targeted grants that support the participation of students who might otherwise not be able to join us:
- IPSA have kindly sponsored travel grants of USD$500 each for two PhD students.
- Thanks to the Ford Foundation, two Cuban scholars have received registration fee exemptions and travel support for the 2020 Summer School.
- In partnership with the Brazilian Political Science Association (ABCP), one participant from each of the four regional associations of Brazil will be granted a registration fee exemption.
- In partnership with the Sociedad Argentina de Análisis Político (SAAP), one participant from Argentina will be granted a registration fee exemption.
- In partnership with the Asociación Latinoamericana de Ciencia Política (ALACIP), one member of ALACIP will be granted a registration fee exemption.
We welcome the opportunity to partner with other associations to ensure that participants can attend from a wide range of backgrounds, regions and disciplines.